CEASE-A-CO PTY LTD – Deregistration Specialists
Deregistration is the cheapest and best option for people who do not wish to continue with their company.
You can only deregister your company in accordance with Section 601AA(2) if all the following six items apply:
- all members of the company agree to the deregistration; and
- the company is not carrying on business; and
- the company’s assets are worth less than $1,000; and
- the company has paid all fees and penalties payable under this Law; and
- the company has no outstanding liabilities; and
- the company is not a party to any legal proceedings.
To order a company deregistration, complete the order form, fax to our office and we will proceed from there.
Click here for a Deregistration Order Form
Payment is required with your order by completing and faxing a credit card payment slip.
Click for a Credit Card Payment Form
Be aware that the act of “doing nothing” with your company, can cost you money. ASIC (the Australian Securities & Investments Commission) will still demand Annual Returns with appropriate fees even if you do not want to continue business. ASIC’s late fees and penalties are severe.
We recommend that you deregister now in such cases.